This handbook — The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Building a Successful Business — is all about how to be a successful entrepreneur, irrespective of what business you want to start, wherever you are in your entrepreneurial journey and how you want to grow your business. The strategies, tools, and perspectives outlined in this handbook will help and guide you to make your dream a reality and achieve your supreme goal.
It gives systematic, step-by-step, strategic plans right from helping you decide if you are really ready to be an entrepreneur to Ideation to Understanding Competition to Business Planning to Building a Prototype to Launch to Scaling up.
I understand that as a founder of your business, your mind will be brimming with questions like:
- What are the customer problems that my product will solve?
- Who is my real customer?
- What is my target market?
- What is my niche? Am I working on something unique? What is my unique selling proposition?
- Is the opportunity big enough?
- What is the potential market size?
- What metrics will I use to measure my progress and success?
- What are the current alternatives existing in the market that my target market currently uses?
- What features and benefits can I add so that my product is better than the current offerings?
- Is now the best time to launch my product in the market?
- What are my customer acquisition, growth and retention strategies for taking my product to the market?
- What are the critical factors that will influence my product?
- Am I physically, financially and emotionally ready to launch this product?
I understand the validity of these questions and I get that it can get overwhelming. If all your questions are answered in a systematic manner, it’ll be much easier for you to gauge and take stock of the real situation.
Here, you will find strategies, processes, and tools that I had used in organizations when I was part of the corporate world, and later on when I became an entrepreneur. They have also been used by many entrepreneurs to plan, prepare, execute, and achieve their business goals successfully.
Now, apart from being an entrepreneur, I am also a business evangelist, mentor, and technologist. I work with entrepreneurs like you on various topics. Some of them include ethics, speed, what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.